Today brings a big improvement to the backlink tool. The new functionality goes beyond checking the actual backlinks data. Now you are able to slice and dice your data quickly and track the changes on remarkably simple charts. Check out all of the improvements we prepared for you!
New Backlinks Chart
You can check how many backlinks your website received so far on a clear and simple chart. Additionally, you are able to check how many backlinks you’ve gained and lost within a specific period of time.
Backlinks Quality Overview
Check your overall backlinks quality in a glympse. Positionly analyzes your backlink profile and grade it in 1-10 scale.
Filters and sorting option
To make your backlink analysis even more comfortable, we introduced new filtering options. Now you can:
- Pick a specific time frame you’d like to analyze
- Pick the type of backlinks in terms of quality or a do-follow parameter
- Analyze backlinks with a specific anchor text
Additionally, you can use an advanced filter and choose to filter your data by:
- Target (particular landing page)
You can sort your data by any of the above parameters.
You can check if the listed backlink is still alive and check out unshortened parameters in tooltips.
What do you think about the improvements to the tool? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments!
Latest posts by Krystian Włodarczyk (see all)
- Valentines Day… and Many Other Reasons Why You Should Use Seasonal SEO - February 5, 2015